Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What We Think



July was warm back in Czech.
When I was sitting for my biochemistry final, I kept fanning myself instead of jotting down what I want to present to Prof Stoklasova.
There was no fan, let alone air conditioner, it feels like u r in sauna.

Covering up in summer is a challenge I must admit.
Thought the loose clothing somewhat provides enough room for cosy movement, there's no angin sepoi-sepoi bahasa as natural ventilation.
U don't sweat profusely because the weather is dry instead of humid.
Men can be spotted barechested.
I've been thinking of what people around is thinking of me, who's clad in cloth top to toe.
No word ever approaches me but I got stares (not a rude ones, thanks Allah)
But my friend got people asking her of the matter 3 times in a row in a particular day.
I must admit, it's not easy to be clad in the warm weather.
But it's my obligation.
Whether I want it or not, I must do it.
Full stop.


I would love to know the hikmah behind this.
There must be something else apart from protecting women from being discriminated, apart from caring for women modesty.
In woods, covering up can save you from ticks and hence from boreliosis.
The answer will come with times
Well, maybe I can treat this as reminder of how hot the hell is.
Now I'm free from the dry heat and back to humid air.
Let's see what happens next.

Oh, and have a great summer everyone and great Ramadhan too!

p/s: I was freezing during my transit and in flight back home. and it's summer. Looks like I lost my immunity against aircond.
pps : whatever season it is, takes something that can warm you up during a long journey.
ppps : Image courtesy of Cik Dalila

2 comments:

  1. nice post dear! :) hav fun cuti2 in malaysia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cik Lenepawida : my bad!tak perasan u comment.anyway, I'm having too much of home. but gonna try and appreciate it.hehehe

    ReplyDelete