Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mabrook

I'm genuinely happy.
Happy for my friends!!!

Anyways, done with my 2nd year, well, at least there's another week of practical in the hospital and that's it, I'm gonna make my way into 3rd year.
For most of my friends, 3rd year = final year, but for moi 3rd year=halfway through med school.
But I'm fine with that, in fact I think I have all the time in the world to be spent in uni life.
Well, sagittarian never grow up anyway.
2nd year was very exciting academically and albeit it's coated with roller coaster of emotion, I've ticked almost 80% of my goals.
Some of my arrows missed the moon though but who knows maybe they'll land on the stars instead.

There's so much to do and with a free week at my disposal, there are still loads to do.
I don't know where all my semangat balik kampung fled to.
It kept bugging me when I was cramming for exam and now it's gone. Come back you!!!
Anyway, I finally can come to term with having people around my age transitioning from courting into engagement and eventually tying the knot.
21 aint only the year where everyone aroung the world become legal.
It means attending to your circle of friends' walimahs instead of your mom's friend's daughter's.
Gone were the days where mom will nag you about not attending other's walimah - "nobody gonna come when it's yours" yadda, yadda, yadda =p
These times around, you would be delighted and try your best to attend walimahs because hey, it's the big day for someone major in your life.

I must admit, it feels so good to browse the wedding album of each of the person that you know.
It feels like you can feel the happiness of the couple.
More importantly, it's not a courtship anymore, it's a blessed and legal relationship.
And if you omit the cosiness, almost all things about wedding are eyecandies - hantarans, dais, and the couple themselves.
I'm rooting for sireh junjung, tepak sireh and bunga pahar (I love tradition)
Don't really mind if the branded hantarans aren't included.

I'm sorry to dissappoint you that as much as yours truly feels happy about these tying knotting crochetting thingy, she has not envision herself to do those.
For now, she feels glad to be in the picture, no, not as the main character.
So enough ramblings about those, we will move to the summer vacation.
I hope the fruits (read : RAMBUTAN, manggis and langsat are still available when I'm home)
can't wait to be back in the land of excellent and cheap food, sea and tropic.

*hypnotizing*

rambutan
rambutan


rambutan




rambutan
rambutan
rambutan







3 comments:

  1. gratuluju vam lina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PBS : toce2.jumpa u in new school year.
    Oli : I tak kisah sgt durian, but rambutannnn is my no 1

    ReplyDelete