Thursday, August 2, 2012

Up the Mountain, Crossing the Water

This is my type of travel.

Visited impressive Mercedes museum.
Been to countless cathedrals.
Walked on many townsquares, which really, is only full of generic shops.
I've been to visit many cities just to come back tired and unsatisfied.

Crossing the Black Forest on a train.
Hiked up the foot of the mountain (I mean hike, not trekking) amidst the country smell (cows'turds)
Ascending at freakingly scary elevation while keep asking myself what have I put myself into.
But you know, when you look into the land and water, they sooth your heart in a way no man made stuff could ever do.

And I have come to a conclusion to be preferential of mountains, water, trees and beaches over cobblestone roads or dead, fragile buildings.

No comments:

Post a Comment