Thursday, June 27, 2013

Ancient Bestfriend

Each one of our friend share something special just between the 2 of us. This one is special in a way that we share a past beyond others around us. we have known each other since elementary

all these years we have meet, lost and found each other.  
I was due for a big exam yesterday and like all the exam I have had, I just can't study on the eve of the exam. My dormmates ignored me because I was reading novel the night leading to last paper for biology SPM. 

Yesterday  aint a novel with me leading to my exam, it's a well needed chat with one's longstanding bestfriend. hours of it and boy, we have changed from talking about which high school to go to after elementary to the do's and dont's during, ahem, pregnancy. yes, she is in her 17th weeks. so very happy for her. 

Earlier to the news, I told her that I've somehow feel half dead. I feel like my life is filled with neverending exams and I am worried that I have lost my soul for what that keeps me going before. She tought that I want to get married. Oh yes I really wish I can get married soon. alas!

In the yesteryears, I was okay with marrying outside my comfort zone, the further that guy comes from the better. But with years to ones age comes wisdom. What once seems like a door to many opportunities now looks like a road less travelled with so many denominating factors. My view shifted. At the end of the day, I derived that it is better to live with someone who knows what you knows. how do i put it? it is like someone who really knows what tora/ding dang/jojo means to you, someone who share the same sentiment of being Malaysian, someone who know all the 90's hype in Malaysia. someone like that. 

ancient bestfriend said, there are lots of opportunities here. I said, the Malay guys here are near extinction.
She said the will be rows of guys for me to choose once I am back home. I said, I planned to work in Borneo the first 2 years and Borneo itself doesnt have that many Malay also HOs said when working, it is a rare chance even to see the sun. then how la do i survey the market. I always choose the hard things for me. I also dont know why la I am like that. *sigh*

maybe my sample area for Malay guys here is quite limited. But I have the feeing that it is quite hard to fing a tall guy. Forgive me on this one. I have always been around friends smaller than me that I have always think that in particular situations I have to act my size and lend my hand. So for a husband, I want to feel protected, I want him to be taller than me. yes, it means so much to me.

On another note back in elementary, my teacher said to our class (which btw have a couples of couple. yes, 12, and already have "special ones". yours truly fortunately still is innocent) that as we grow, we will find someone 5 times better than the one we know currently. he is right, except that when you are nearing your middle 20's, you realised that such people are being taken out by someone else already. lol.

Anyway, Allah, I need one practising Muslim, intelligent, healthy,doing well, responsible and tall. I am not in a hurry. anytime before I hit 26 will be fine. and yes, he gotta reminds me of you of course. Thank you! You know I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment