Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm a Handicap for Another 1 Month



I didn't fall down.
I was trying to stop a friend from crashing onto the tree trunk.
Bad luck, my ulna and radius on my left hand got blown and they looked close to this
ridged fracture and the heads dislocated dorsally.

Image courtsey of this site

Got local anasthethic, and the surgeon retract the bones to normal position.
It was painful even with anaesthethic.
So, now am wearing cast and thanks Allah for baju kurung.

Anyhow, it was quite an experience and I was lucky to have Kak Aini accompanying me and advising on how to take wudhu etcetera3.
Plus, we met a Czech who speak English and that was a great help.
Thanks gentleman.
And the surgeon also speaks fluent English.
And am glad am a medic student.
It makes the explanation of the fracture interesting.
I was so lucky.

p/s : sesiapa yg bhajat nk conteng my cast, tunggu the day before it's going to be removed.sabaq na.

5 comments:

  1. alahai Lina.
    semoga anda tabah!
    T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. semoga cepat sembuh!!!
    selamat menaiki tahun ke 2..*skemanya wish!haha layann...*

    ReplyDelete
  3. jgn lupe pggl ak ok bler nk cabut tu? hehe..
    get well soon! minum susu byk2 sbb andalah wirawati harapan HK! lol =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. huhu..dahsat ah kepatahan tulang mu itu..

    eh, aku pun cop taw nak conteng cast ko..aku cop tang gelang tangan..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Azie : aku byk assistant skrg ni oo.
    Kak Koin : mentang2 baru balik dr Malaysia kn, baku habis BM. btw, tq!
    Aina : thn ni aku jd pom2 girl.tp xpa junior ramai, help yourself.hahaha
    Sakeela : kira ok la dia x tkeluaq smpai visible kt naked eyes.ok2

    ReplyDelete