Saturday, September 12, 2009

Ordeal

If there is a tough Ramadhan in my life,then this Ramadhan is the toughest one for me.

How i miss crying my lungs out on my parents lap.
Having their hands caressing my hair, their thumb wiping away my tears, their lips planting kisses and saying comforting words.
The secure feeling that they provide me with.
There's no wall.
And now, i'm out of that bliss.
Someday i hope to return there.
And from now on i'll always seek comfort from these.
"maka sesungguhnya bersama kesulitan ada kemudahan.sesungguhnya bersama kesulitan ada kemudahan" -ayat 5&6, surah Asy-syarh-

Patience, is virtue.

2 comments:

  1. hej! lynawan...being away from family will teach you about life and as life is colourful, you must celebrate life...there are so many obstacles waiting and you must be positive and strong to face all the challenges to come...happy eid soon and may you have a great celebration over there because you are not alone...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there!thanks for the comforting words. it was quite a tough time but alhamdulillah I maked it through

    ReplyDelete