Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ramadhan Yang Penuh Bermakna, Syawal Yang Entah Ke Mana


Tsk, I know Eid Mubarak was celebrated days before
but still I want to post this up.


Eid Mubarak to all Muslim!
It feels kinda weird typing the above wish because for me, it usually goes like this
"Selamat Hari Ghaya!"
I'm sorry that I don't post anything to the Berita Harian and the likes, but then I don't want my photo to be nasi lemak wrapper (I was actually busy fretting over anatomy =p)


Previous Ramadhan was very brief for me.
I studied anatomy throughout the month and took the final 2 days before Eid.
Alhamdulillah, it has been a meningful Ramadhan for me.
A Ramadhan that is not so easily to be forgotten.
Iftars and tadarus kept me alive.

1st Syawal, sadly is the complete opposite.
The spirit of raya was felt only when we were having rendang ayam, sambal goreng (or was it sayur goreng?), serunding and nasi impit in our PJs with takbir raya in the background.
This Syawal, I've been takbir raya deprieved.
And I'm not even care to play the raya songs.
Not that I was in no mood for celebration, but things are all jumbled up and I'm still sorting everything out up till now.

Anyway, passing anatomy is the most cherished gift for this Raya.

3 comments:

  1. slamat haghi ghaya!!!!

    aku leh je upload photos..
    kekeke :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selamat Hari Raya Lina. Congratulations on passing ur anatomy exams. U deserve the best of all your hard work+studying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cik zetty : ghayer!!!da bleh upload dah! =)
    Oli : toce2. but I learnt something here, it's not only about effort, it's also not losing hope n pray for the best. we do the best we can no? =)

    ReplyDelete