Monday, February 8, 2010

Creative Mind

Aishah, a friend from high school was here with her sister last week.
Will update on that soon.
Never imagine will spend holiday with a friend from high school in Prague.
Elegante!!

It was hilarious, a trip like no other.
When we went shopping for their souvenirs, we had tough time to find something suitable for their father.
I never know that black shirt attracts mosquitos.
Or was I lost when my dad told me that?
hahaha
anyway, new general knowledge for me.
But I wonder why my cousin and my last brother always pick black, among all the colour schemes in the world.



It feels like high school again to have girlie talk
To reminiscence the good-sweet-and-sour high school days
Which came down to wearing gold
I don't know how is it among others but most of the girls from my circle don't really fancy gold.
As for me, my mom had hard time making me wear one.
I had nightmares with gold, that's why.
When I was little,
I maked countless bend on my ring,
lost my bracelet,
and my cousin broke off my necklace when we played soccer.
The hilarious part is when the girls told me about their mom futuristic mind.
They gave in to their mother's words
"If u get lost and u have nothing on you, you can trade the gold for money and get home"

It sure is entertaining to know how other people perceive life.
= )

Photo cilok dari sini a sini

8 comments:

  1. warna hitam memang sangat selalu dipilih lelaki. sebab senang nak padankan dengan pakaian warna lain kot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tapi bkl pak mentua hg xsuka ok.dia kata nanti nyamuk mai kt org yg pakai kale itam

    ReplyDelete
  3. ptot la nyamok byk kt blik prem dulu..

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol! random but funny how mozzies and flies are non existent here kan? that's one thing that home has lots and lots of! lol~! will u be going home anytime soon girl?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Righto. even in warmer months pun i x nmpk mosquitoes and flies. I'll be home probably in middle July. u?

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesomeness! im sure ure excite! if im going back for summer...prolly round june! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's really true u know..
    kecik2 dulu penah baca dlm majalah rakan sains..hehehe..

    ReplyDelete