Sunday, June 13, 2010

Observe Closely

and see the beauty that lies in every society.

forget that they don't have your favourite cheese, or that they don't sell peanut butter
set aside their reputation as world no 1 beer drinker
or that they are still stuck in the 90's

Today, I saw thru those things and I see
a middle aged woman wearing make up when she's just staying in her house
What do you think of it?
I think that's appreciable and admirable
Of course from my view as a Muslim, a woman shall not doll up to show off to people.
Personally I think you should doll up for the pleasure of your family and yourself, only.

I haven't been in that so many Czech household but so far
the houses that I've been too will always make me clean up my own after the visit
They are so clean and tidy it's inhuman =p
This evening, I went to look for a house to be rented (no, I'm not moving out, I'm just agen yang tak bertauliah)
The glass top seems like it is for showcase.
It's like you are in the Dursleys' where Petunia keeps everything in order and make stars appear from her pots and pans.
Kak Belle said something that has been in my mind for quite a while, is it that these people are clean and tidy freak, or is it that me who should be an F in household management.
My crib looks like a camp if compared to the house.

But I have exams and it's so hard to keep the usual cleaning.
Owh, now I admire my mom.
She has work everyday, and commute to and fro the house by bus (go and check our public transportation)
And she still cook and clean.

2 comments:

  1. Hi my friend, howve u been? how are exams treating you?

    btw, i so totally live and breathe the dolling up for myself belief! i dress up only for me and i think that's the way it should be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,hi!
    Just passed a subject yesterday and preparing for another 1. Let's hope I pass this 1 and I'll be in Penang before 20th.btw, how long r u gonna be in Penang?I really hope I can catch up. =)

    ReplyDelete