Wednesday, September 29, 2010

First Day of Third Year

I was overhelmed when I stepped into the brand new lecture hall.
Parquet floor, plush seats and great ambience.
Imagine plywood box, that's how it looks like.

Makes me totally forget the rain and grey outside.
There are new additions to the batch.
A friend transferred to Prague so, there's minus in our class too.
However a great deal of people decided to extend their holiday so the class was pretty empty.

So, nobody actually says welcome to third year but I'm gonna pretend someone says that to me.
This school year seems to be promising, subjects are more exciting and more hardwork is needed.
When for a great deal of people, third year spells final year and promises a graduation at the end, for us, it represents the first half of university life.
Yes, a looong way to go.

I'm kinda law abiding student so I came early today and got busy the moment I get hold of my Pilot pen.
Unfortunately for us who decided to honour the first day, the lecturer decided to skip some essential talks and save it to another session when everybody will be present.
Whatever happen to gardens are not made by sitting in the shade.
Well, kiamat sudah dekat.
Dunia sudah terbalik.

Conclusion is, I wish that I enjoy every seconds of school and work and get the best out of it. Amin.
Btw, summer holiday was beyond great.
Had tonnes of rambutans, mom's cooking, hugs and kisses.
So, it time for school!

4 comments: