Monday, September 20, 2010

Leaving On A Jet Plane

Been back to Bohemia and is assigned to gerontology and metabolism unit.
What a coincidence.
My own treasured granduncle is critical back home and has amnesia.
The news reached me few hours before I'm assigned to the olds.
I can't stop thinking how is his condition after seeing all the patients today.

Oddly, this time the flying gets my cool, simply because I have to leave the loves behind.
But I believe that He has planned it well.
The families are bonding back home and I'll do my part over here.

3 comments:

  1. oh lina. kenapa u sgt comel dlm gambar tu. eh silap, tak comel tp lawaaaa. fewit fewit :D

    slmt pulang lina, jumpa nnt insyaAllah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kak Lene : I missyu missyu missyu.comel lawa belakang kira, i xpuas hati sbb nampak dwarfism di situ even hakikatnya adalah sebaliknya
    Fahmi : adik aku makin besaq. dia panggil aku adik la ni.

    ReplyDelete