Monday, July 11, 2011

Halfway Through

Tomorrow I'm gonna register for my 4th year study.
I'm trying to grasp the reality of it.
Yes, I did my last exam today after someone dropped his/her date.
It was a dilemma, I was on my way back after a day out in the Adrspach rock town when a friend called and said that there's free term on 11/07.

Marvelling at the mayor and his wife. Photo courtesy of Nik

My reflex is to confirm the date, but after a train ride, I wavered. I have only a day to resume revision.
But I went.
I picked my questions, not so happy with them and I keep what I had from usrah last week close to my heart.
Today, my tawakkal is not on the questions, neither it's on the examiner.
It's on Him.
I prepared my answers, went in, interrogated, made some glitches (I forgot some simple terms like firm ~ replaced it with not stable. and I said there's problem with bile plumbing in my alcoholic liver disease since the appropriate word went hiding somewhere in the hippocampus) but alhamdulillah, I managed to pull it all together.

Lucky for me, I am not that stressed out this exam period like last year.
Focusing in lectures and revising after class really helps a lot.
But this semester has been a memorable one.
It gave me a peek into a doctor's reality ~ that a problem can appear anytime and you must act on the spot. Of course what you know is never enough, but when U put your trust in Allah and keeps your hope flaming, you'll find that there really is a star at the end of the tunnel.

My gratitude to those who support me, and prayed for me.
The blessingare bountiful.

2 comments: