Thursday, December 29, 2011

Grace

It's nearing the end of December and today is such a bright day that I thought we are in spring.
I decided to be productive today. Whipped up bakeless chocolate cheesecake, went grocery shopping and urm, made sliced radish kimchi, which I suspect is not sliced radish kimchi.

I went to Harrachov at the beginning of Christmas break for heaps of snow and ski lesson.
Boy, was it mesmerising. I almost forgot that the snow is so sparkly and white.
Skiing is err, a mix of everything.
I mean it's great when you zoom down and still on both your skis.
And then there are times when I, the lanky one, had a hard time to adjust my pizza and ends up on my back, sometimes with both the skiis off.
Sledging is also a fun thing.

Anyway, I thought it's just not my luck to attend weddings and instead of attending weddings, I directly jumped to the next thing on the agenda ~visiting friends' newborn.
I went down to Olomouc to visit Ahmad Wafi Husaini, a tiny, sepet, nocturnal, adorable bundle of joy.
Man, newborns are sure small it puts me off from holding them.
But then, Dalila wrapped him up in a bundle and just then was I confident to hold him.
I think I am slowly getting to understand why people decide to have baby in the early stage of the marriage. It feels so good to hold a baby in your arms.

I feel so good, about everything, and about being a Muslim in particular.
I may not be accelerating in making a good progress as a Muslim but I am progressing at a slower pace.
I have been reading the forty hadiths and found each one of them really close to my heart.
I guess, its the element of wanting the best in the human me that recognise the familiarity.
Islam is definitely one thing that I am sure about and it is my greatest hope that I'll die a Muslim, just as I was born as one. Ameen.

Gambar ihsan mama Ahmad Wafi Husaini.

No comments:

Post a Comment