Friday, September 21, 2012

Dear Classmates

1. If you are lazy to come for lecture/practical, don't ask me to sign your attendance. I don't do favour because one person is feeling lazy. Plus, make it so that the lecturer/doctor doesn't ask about why you are not coming to me. I am not your secretary. I can only be your secretary if you really have something important to do. Like you may say, it's your business whether you come or not, so don't make me mind your business.

2. The chair and desk are public to the students. Just because someone come later than you and your bundles of things, doesn't mean he or she can't take those just because you decide to put your things there. Priority should be given to the student. The things can surely have their own space, in the coat room/locker room.

Sincerely,
Ihavealreadyhadenough.

No comments:

Post a Comment