Saturday, August 29, 2009

All In 1

My laptop charger dah kiok.
kiok I tell u which means useless, dah mapuh dan yg sewaktu dgnnya.
I' ve no intention of replacing a new 1 in the meantime, so I'm gonna be katak bawah tudung saji (I decide that tempurung is way to small n is a must not for a claustrophobic like me)
So, I'm gonna be head over heel with those thick books sans my owh so-grateful-to-have white fluorescent study lamp.
so, I'm expecting my lens power to increase

in conjunction with very soon to come our Malaysia's independent day
Qibah had a nightmare just now.
It was our homeland sans our citizen, all succumb to a massive fogging
But only a person survives that is Qibah herself
And our beloved homeland is up for sale.
Rings a bell?
I think so
With 52 years of independence, the current situation is quite a shameful scene to behold.

Still, be it good or bad, quoting Kah Mun, home is always where the heart is.
I've got no time to type down my affection towards my homeland but she typed most of the things that are in my mind. Find it here
Scroll down to the title "A Bowl Of Fragrant Warm White Rice"

And guess what?
I just found out my traits that may be with me since I left school.
That is to do things on impulse.
Now, when I think about it, there have been quite a handful times where I unexpectedly do something.
Like turning down Bank Negara scholarship and went for the infamously mind cracking medicine.
Like walking home for 3km with my brother instead of taking the bus.
Like drop my dream of having anatomy in July and ike thinking of tking it this 4.
Oh my, I'm totally in a big mess.

3 comments:

  1. salam.. o, ambik anatomy sept.. all d best :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lyna, winter ni hang nak pi mana? aku ngan pikah nak pi PMS kat scotland. kat Loch Lomond Youth Hostel tu. jom! hehe. leh jumpak. ajak gori sekali.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sunbae Mat Noor: makasih. Im done!
    Midi : En, PMS asing laki pompuan. PMS ni lebih kurang kem tambah iman la. bes, tp agak sejuk kt manor tu. winter ni ingat nk ski around Cz or mebi turun UK 4 Boxing Day

    ReplyDelete