Friday, January 8, 2010

Noviny

aka newspaper.
Date is not known but sources are highly reliable.
The news that caught my attention.

1. A priest or someone who have high position in religious matter in Czechland is retiring soon and some of his speech contain -I'd say- warning. Wht warning? He reminds people that Islamisation is taking place in the Europe and its a matter of time before the culture will grip the continent. It's both good and bad thing on my side. Good because of course as a Muslim, am proud that Islamic culture, knowledge and lifestyle will rise once again and dakwah too. Bad thing is, if we consider this a warning, expected response to warning is expected. errr, do u get my point?
erm, let us make it long. Czech if am not mistaken haven't reach 15 years of independency, so it's considered young compared to Malaysia. So, the people here, some of them are quite Islamophobic, but I dare say the phobicity has considerably rarely spotted nowadays. Islamophobic here generally is caused by
1) most of them still can't open up to people. we can't blame them. communism taught them nobody is to be trusted except your faithful dog (and of course dog is not under the category of nobody)
2) sceptical view towards Islam. Islam = terrorist = people who bombs all the places in the world (of course those of phosphorus bombings are not terrorists). we can't blame the communist for this. even Ruben Abu Bakar from a developed Australia firstly didn't want to investigate about Islam in his search for truth because of terrorist issue. Blame should all be put on lack of reasoning skill.

so, back to the topic, if Islamisation is a warning, they'll all freak out and repel us (nauzubillah jgn la berlaku)


2nd news is, starting 01 January 2010 (again, if I'm not mistaken) most of the drugs (not the one that u use in hospital but the one u use on dancefloor and stairs and clubs for the sake of fun) are legal in Czech Republic.
You can say the law is quite similar to that in Amsterdam.
U can distribute the drugs right under the nose of the police or straight into their veins (just kidding)
I don't know what's the agenda behind this new law.
If I'm to be husnuzon (positive thinking), the introduction of this law maybe is because they want to do reverse psychology.
But I wonder, how do you expect to enlarge man population when statistically every single Czech (including babies) pours down 322 and half litres of beer per year and now, when recreational drugs have been added to the menu.

Oh, most of the students would be happy too. It's terrifying but there are students who use drug to help in their study apart from helping them to spin on the dancefloor.
Sekian berita dunia akhir zaman dari bumi Bohemia

8 comments:

  1. How do they use drug for their pembelajaran ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. tu la. nak tau gak. review sket plz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Midi and Azwan : oh, there's drug to increase alertness etc. ada ja student2 kt Msia pakai

    ReplyDelete
  4. hej! lynawan...every news has it's impact, either positive of negative...but pray for the best...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salam. Hey thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving your rather long two cents teehee. I understand where you're coming from in this matter, well not quite but "High chance if u twist the existence of Allah and tell them your own version of Allah, they'll just accept what is told" Yes, I have friends who have no knowledge in terms of fardu or for that matter zero knowledge regarding Islam.. and I've seen them get confused between the different mahzabs and told me how one could consume alcohol as long as they do not get drunk it is alright.

    I don't have that many Malay friends, I was from an international school, I'm not Malay, my father's Pakistani while my mom is chinese .. most of my peers are of mix parentage and back in school we had no religious classes of sort .. crap I forgot my point of statement ... but anyhow i guess my perception differs from yours as I'm not just talking about the Melayu muslims but all muslims. like how in Arab, the Christian Arab uses 'Allah' and there isn't an uproar because at the end of the day.. they understand the history and etcetera (pardon my writing skills, it's been awhile since I've seen 7 in the morning... I'm usually in a deep state of comatose after subuh prayers) anyhoos, in regarding the church arson attack, I'm not surprised it was executed by a bunch of scumbags (pardon my language) who thought it be cool to add fuel to the fire... but that's just what I think .. it could be an extremist Muslim ... there's just so many possibility of which scoundrels may have done the dirty deed but like you've mentioned "we Muslim have our code of war that is to spare children, old people, women, crops and religious places." ... that also brings out another topic .. the misconception of jihad ... but we're not talking about jihad... so i won't get started ... oh god balqies shut up already! thank you for sharing your two cents, it was a pleasant read :D

    ps/ I am too lazy to read through what I've divulged but I hope it has make any sense... salam!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danial : yeah, will do
    Balqies : It's such a pleasure to share opinion on this matter. Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lina, mana hg bc noviny tu?? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. oo, Czech aku masih xsufficient utk bc noviny. kak lene, kak madihah n kak didi yg cerita ms usrah tu

    ReplyDelete