Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sesungguhnya Cabai Itu Pedaih

Amaran : this post may proof a waste of time for most people

When I was back home, I tried the spiciest of Nando's peri2 chicken.
My say, it tasted more like vinegar than it does chili.
I used to be perplexed when some of my mates can't handle chili in their food.

Being away from home, the first year, we didn't bring any dried chilli.
So we did food with chilli like less than half a dozen times.
So this year, we stock up on dried chilli
The thing is, after a year or so of chillied food deprieved, OUR OWN stomach has problem handling it.
And our nose keep running after what WAS a mild spiciness
It's a shame at first for me, for not being able to take chilli as I used to

Somehow, we managed to get hold of fresh cili burung/api from Thai shop.
Last weekend, we had laksa and I put the normal amount of cut chilli in my bowl
And I suffer prickling stomachache for 2 days
Was dehydrated and man, I even feel like fainted.

I think now I will be able to distinguish Mild Peri2 chicken from hot peri2 chicken =p

4 comments:

  1. menyampah!aku dh agak ini reaksi org ramai. pfft!!aku tau la London byk brg Asia.huh

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..babe, ko buh bape byk cili tuh???

    ReplyDelete
  3. secedok sudu sup. ada la 3 batang cili. perit weh. kalau perut aku boleh lari, dia suicide dah kt tgh jln raya

    ReplyDelete