Saturday, May 1, 2010

If He Knows and Understands

It was Friday and I decided to don on baju kurung paired with white scarf.
I knew eyes were on me, along the way to bus stop and inside the bus.
Because I'm different.

Spring in full bloom.


As usual, I made my way across the zebra crossing, running a little to reach the other side of the road quickly.
A car happened to pass by, and I heard Allahuakhbar!
I'm not sure if I really heard Allahuakhbar because I was in a haste to reach the faculty.
But I couldn't stop thinking about it until I reached the 3rd floor.

If I realy heard the thing that I think I heard, I would say allahuakbar! once more
It matters not to me whether the man was making fun of me or he had a god intention saying it.
What caught my attention is that he said Allah is the greatest.

Allah is the greatest.

I'm glad that I didn't feel negative about the incident
Rather I found something interesting.
If he wanted to make fun of me, it backfired him alright
He was praising my creator.
He said Allah the greatest.
And Allah indeed is the greatest.
So I say, Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah

4 comments: