Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Interconnection

This morning I went to pathophysiology lecture.
Topics today are hypertension and hypotension.
It's said that one of he reasons of hypotension is due to ascetic practise.
Ascetic people has low level of stimulation on their sympathetic system, thus leading to decrease vessel tone and eventually hypotension.
Ascetic practise, as told in the class, is where a person behave very polite and decently.
This type of person lack stimulation, especially emotionally.
From what I understand ascetic doesn't engage in exhilarating activity.
Imagine that person who doesn't do sport, not even cheering on the sideline.
The person who look calm and composed all the time.
Ascetic in my lecturer opinion, after saying 'excuse me', is like someone who has no desire for women/men. (lust certainly activate the sympathetic system)
So, his advice is it's better to enjoy life (do you get the drift?make sure u get the right drift ok.)
So that you don't get the hypotension (ok, I made this sentence up)

Gambar sebagai hiasan semata-mata

After class I went back home and read post from fellow blogger.
Read it here (you have to read it so that u can decipher what I'm trying to tell you)

Tonight, on Facebook (ay, I'm busted.too much time online =p), my friend posted a video entitled terencat akal tapi hafal Al-Quran hebat.

I observe people in my free time.
It makes my brain thinks and wonder.
Most of the time, looking at people that I and the society regard as below standard i.e. visually impaired or bedridden or limping, I would first sympathise with them but usually I would leave, virtually saluting at them, of which many normal people fail to have me do the same to them.
It's wonderful how people that we regard as below standard can give us such valuable insight into life, getting us counting our blessing by being the 'below standard' them.
Let me give you a scene
Scene 1 : Florenc bus station information counter, Prague.
a man, obviously visually impaired, look as if he is kissing the computer screen, trying to find me the platform where the bus to Hradec Kralove would depart from. It takes him about 2 minutes, with alternating between kissing the screen and taking 3 breathers, to find it. He, is working.
Gambar sah ada kaitan

And this is the excerpt from holy Quran, taken from the first link, for you to ponder
"Did ye then think that We had created you in jest,
and that ye would not be brought back to Us (for account)?"

(Holy Qu'ran, 23:115)

I find it hard to make a definite comment on my opinions regarding this post.
I have it in my head but not on my fingertips.
So, I gather you would make a good interpretation out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment