Saturday, December 18, 2010

Miscellaneous

It seem that I lost my Sagittarius touch in last post.
The girls were home when I came back from hospital and the bowling was cancelled which resulted in me sleeping as early as 7 p.m!

And we also didn't go on a bike.
Instead, we were blowing the highest quality chewing gum, virtually.
Why highest quality?
Because even after you inhale the most you can and exhale until there's no more air exhaleable, the most you can do is pop the gum only once in your twice attempts.
Which make the class look ridiculous to the outsider if any was watching.
The watcher may think we've lost our marbles, cheering for the person who's blowing into whatever device it is and at the same time was looking at the projection of a cartoon blowing pink chewing gum.
Thins is, blowing a virtual chewing gum deserves such cheers (fighting!chaiyok!*insert names*)


It's indicating that school break gonna commence when we sat playing (and the retards, learning) chess, and playing words games by the name Scramble.
Not gonna see each others' faces for full 2 weeks you see.

On another note,
some people feel that I deserve their concern or pity, whatever it is.
But thing is, I'm perfectly happy as I am now.
I am free to do whatever I want, I have friends around me, who I can turn to.
People may see that I keep a certain distance.
A solid yes from me.
I don't like the idea of being tied to, even it's just friend.
When u r too dependent on each other, both will end up hurting.
I see too many of that already. (and experienced it for myself when I was not even 14)
Being with various kind of people in various works and situation, I like this kind of socializing even more than the latter.
I live with these people, go into hospital with other people, sit in lab or lecture with another people and walk to wherever you like, alone or with whoever you want.
U get to know many people, not too superficial and not too deep.
Just enough for u to appreciate them.
And I still love all of them.
We've been through good and bad times, and I believe they are the first ones to be there to offer help when u need it.

I'm not himono onna.
I just make it into my 21, not even 2 weeks have passed eversince.
It's me who choose not to.
Because I can't afford to loose anything for the time being.
Thank you for the concern, anyway.

p/S: semua gambar tiada kaitan. sekadar hiasan sebab mereka cantik

No comments:

Post a Comment