Monday, December 13, 2010

Spaghetti, Vermicelli, Fettucine

I grew up in Batu Feringghi.
Before kindergarten, I lived my life chasing after chicks (chicken babies, not girls), coluring my dinosaur colour book with magic inks, trodding on stinky chicken poos, and waiting for the fisherman and their catch of the day.
I can assure you that I was exposed to the natural environment optimally hence my immune system would be fortified.
Even though my granduncle had never failed to dab a generous amount of bedak sejuk on my face (I guess having a fair complexion is not enough, he needed white as the chinese opera singer instead) and take care of my hygienic need, due to me who was constantly playing with earth and flora and fauna, I had to take antihelminths powder.
I reckon most kids in Malaysia my age took it too.

And I can assure you that the powder works very efficiently.
I pooped out a spaghetti.
I was born an observant kids, eventhough I observe things outside the spec of other people.
Say if people would observe the chicken, I would observe its poo.
And one day, after poo, I took a look at my products.
And there it was, glistening, translucent and wriggling.
I didn't see that coming. I thought I had a product only, which is the poo, turned out I had 2 and boy, it was long (to my below 5 years old eyes)
I did what girls of all ages do best.
I screamed as loud as I can, buttocks still smelly and my hero came to my rescue.
He took care of my products and the smelly buttock.
I was still shaken but squeaky clean cute little girl when I wanted to have my Milo.
My hero led me to the table where there's a baby bottle with Milo and next to it, a cup with Milo.
I would of course go for the bottle. Hey I was under 5 ok!
But then my hero told me something that get my hands and mouth off the baby bottle forever.
If I have my Milo or drinks in the bottle, I would see more of the spaghetti.
If I start to have my drink like they do, I will have a peaceful toilet time.
I opted for the latter and I had peaceful toilet time.
And recently, I found out that I was lucky enough to get only a speghetti, fettucine is horrible and vermicelli would be hideous and many more would still be in there even though I excreted one or two of them.





No comments:

Post a Comment