Sunday, June 5, 2011

Masa

When I am having a monotonus lecture i.e. microbiology and trying my best to not lose my concentration, I couldn't help but notice that the clock is ticking, painfully, very slow.
A quarter an hour feels like eternity as my lecturer mouthing funny names like Francisella tularensis and Dracunculus medinensis.


But when it's the exam period when there are hundreds of questions and 2 3 inch books to revise, the time flew by at the speed of Concorde.
I have this imagination to tore down the clock tower that rang its bell every 15 minutes.
It feels like you are in a racing (speaking of which, you really are), and the clock does great in incresing the pressure.
Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. Kak Rusna : ws. thanks alot. appreciate it and same goes to you!

    ReplyDelete