Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Final Half of Third Year

Approaching 3 years having long term residence sticker on my passport page.
It truly has been quite a journey.
A massive period of transition in my life and I'm preparing to enrich the stay even more, ameen.
I haven't been truly enjoying the 4 seasons we have here, so what about having countless of stroll in crisp autumn and then, I am yet to engage in a full blast snow war and am yet to erect a massive snowman and land on the fresh snow and whip up snow angel.
Yes, I had 3 winters already but haven't really done the cliche stuffs.
Because the only time I am really studying, it was always the best weather outside.
And by the time I am done with books and stationeries, the snow has been stained with dog pee or it has really turn into the unsightly scene.
Actually, if you really want the real best deal, to the country you shall go.
It's always the best in all 4 seasons.

Anyway, despite having a non stop study marathon with breaks on the bed in between, I have managed to go to supermarket and farmer's market.
Spring has been really nice weather wise but I couldn't help but to notice that I am waiting for the cherries to come out for quite some time.
The fruits unfortunately has not infested the supermarkets or stalls this spring, at least that's what I observe.
Wonder what's happening.

And then, here comes the summer, wet, just like what I have been wishing all this while.
It's a pain to be poached in a room with books a month long (or more!) when people are out under the summer sun.
I am so happpieeee!!!!
Let it rain, let it rain!
And on another note, school captain class of 2006 is getting married.
For the information, that makes 2 out of 123 of us got hitched already and both are boys.
Frankly, it is quite a pressure.
Getting married in near future is not written in my organizer.
But what a girl gotta do when the boys who aced 5 years of high school with her (literally typing) were 1st in line and when her own mother got married at the same age she is at now?
Take a deep breath, I gotta absorb this pressure really well.
Everything is alright because people has different plans and move at different wavelengths.
Moreover, wasn't it me who always have the cravings for nasi kenduri since I set foot on Bohemian land, so it's time to accept the invitation.
I'm off to finish things first before we face the pressure(s)

2 comments:

  1. dgr cter thn ni buah2 kat cz byk x jd...sbb tu kot x byk buah kat market?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to attend Dollah's kenduri.. but I cant coz my internship ends on 30 July also. :(

    ReplyDelete