Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Wedding

I was replaying the song "for the rest of my life" for a couple of times already before I decided that it has to stop or otherwise I couldn't concentrate on Robbins.

And then, the bell rang with knocks on the door.
They were mother and daughter living in the apartment in front of ours.
Well, indeed the mother is our landlady.
And guess what??
We got the first wedding invitation from the Czechs!
I have always wanted to mingle with the Czech but there's either not much opportunity or not much time.
And we got the so called Czech traditional wedding cakes in paper basket too.
Each of us got 1 basket.
It's yummy with powder sugar.
The wedding will take place in July the second.


And as I got back to Robbins, the bell rang once again.
Same faces popped in front of our door.
We forgot to tell you, the large cake..
I was thinking that it's restricted to us Muslim but it's not the case at all.
The largest wedding cake 2cmX2cm is supposed to be eaten under the table so that u can get married in the future.
Otherwise, enjoy celibacy!
I was LOL.
It sure is funny and just for fun, I will eat the largest one under the tabble.

No comments:

Post a Comment