Saturday, February 4, 2012

Food, Glorious Food

Born and bred in Penang, food is a major thing in my life. I eat, speak and cook food.
My all time favourite will always be Penang laksa but I wouldn't even look at pulut inti.
Before I start going to school, pulut inti was a regular breakfast. I have never liked it. Pulut is just not my thing.

When I decided to come here, there's no food in the reasoning but to go back for good in the future, food certainly is one of the strong point of why should I go back.
Sitting here typing this, I am missing tau fu fa, koay teow thng', lengkong, nasi dalcha, sup mamak Padang Broom, boiled crab/udang lipan, stir fried seashells, boiled cockles, 5 spoonfuls of cendol, 3 spoonfuls of bubur chacha, pau kacang merah, the abundant tropical fruits. Oh man, I truly miss the food.

4 comments:

  1. huhuhu...nanges ak baca makanan2 yg ko tulis nih...rindu jugaaakkkk...=(

    oh btw, udang lipan tu mende? heheee...kene wat trip g penang la cenggini..ko bwk ak jln pulau..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aina, menurut wikipedia, udang lipan juga dikenali sbg udang ronggeng/udang mentadak.jom mai kita buat trip makan2 kat Penang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. apa saja kakak nak makan kat Penang cek bawa na,insyallah.

      Delete