Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Losing Your Husband Part 1

It's unavoidable if you are with a tour group, they'll dump you in a specialty shop/store/whatever the name is at the end of the tour.
The only place the tour guide wouldn't rush you is this place.
In Pamukkale, this stop took rather an extended time.
First 5 minutes, the grandma was talking to me about having too many jewelries from her husband countless business trips and how useless it is to buy something from this shop.
The next 20 minutes, I was shoving my face against the displayed goods.
After 5 minutes, I lent my finger to measure the ring that Susan's buying for her daughters.
Done with that, I took the plastic chair and even invited the journalist to sit on another one.
He gladly took it "Since we are staying for some more time"
The grandma? She's buying tourqouise earrings. "I bought my granddaughter *some jewelries that I don't remember what it is* sometime ago and she's always wearing it. So, I am buying her these." and somemore reasonings why she's buying those.
When we were finally in the coaster, Emre asked if we are missing anybody.
The journalist's wife said yes, we are missing some people (she means HER HUSBAND and the Turkishes).
All of us : no it's okay. They are staying for some more time because they still want to shop (we mean the Turkishes)
Basically in the middle of the miscommunication we left the journalist.
When we arrived to drop them off, we turned back and realised that the journalist is not there. Things took many turns from here, to panick (mostly on Emre's side) and to halirious. Read the next dialogues with exaggeration, thick teasing tone and lots of laughters.
Us : Where's he?
The Wife : I don't know. We left him at the shop. *dengan muka bersu dan libasan tangan*
Someone : Did you call him?
The Wife : I have his handphone with me.
Susan : How can you lose your husband??? *turning to her own husband* See honey, I am the best wife. I have a mother and a husband to take care of and I don't lose them. *continue to tease the wife*
Me and Qibah : *laughing so much that we couldn't even speak*
But grandma's remark is the best ~~ It's ok. Then he will have more time to buy something for you. *turn to Emre* How can you lose your client!

Spot the wife who 'lose' her husband
-to be continued-

No comments:

Post a Comment