Thursday, February 16, 2012

Songs

In Form 5, we spent most of the time in the classroom.
It was a noisy year that if you only was listening and not looking, you'll thnk that what the hell are they doing when they are supposed to be studying.
Well, we were studying and singing. Sometime we took some break and speak about everything under the sun. But as I said, most of the time during school hours, when there's no teacher, we did some questions and studied this and that.

My friend didn't really tolerate the noise but for me, the noise was what that kept me going.
You'll see Afiqah and Shafiqah suddenly broke into teletubbies song in the middle of thinking and spinning the pen.
And when Nia and Ridzuan have had it with the cracking knowledge, they'll just sang the high octave song by Marsha Milan Londoh (unfortunately, the title of the song has been lost among all other things in the goop inside my head)
Yours truly fancied rock kapak when she was a high schooler.
Each weekend at home, I kept coming across nice songs, and I always go back to school knowing at least one song and I used to sing it in the dorm and humming it when I was doing my things in class.
Mat Jat sat a table across me. He's a math genius. As for Bahasa Melayu, he invented a new peribahasa that I remember up till now : masuk kandang lembu mengemoo, masuk kandang kambing mengembek. Anyway, he's not the type to sing a song, but one day while I was so engrossed in my book, I heard one of the rock kapak song, but it was a male voice. I turned left and caught Mat Jat singing the song that I've been singing for the past few days. It was a pity though that he didn't try the teletubbies song. That one would be phenomenal.

Classmates, wherever you are, I hope you have a good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment