Friday, March 30, 2012

Sad Day

I had neurology credit test today. It some sort of ticket that you must have in order to sit for final exam. This is the only credit that I feel indifferent about, thanks to neurology final exam preparation. "Rasa macam nak mati" exclaimed a friend. How ironic to think that a fellow student is actually, dying, in about 200m radius from us.

I have never known that fellow. The rumours has it that he's a 3rd year stomatology student, got into a hit and run accident probably around 3am. It's not until few hours after that he's finally found. He's declared having permanent brain damage and the doctors said that he'll not last past this weekend. I shiver to think about it. Probably because we are more or less in the same boat. Our homecountries are on the other side of the world and dare I say, in my early 20's, dying is the last thing I want to experience now.

May Allah give strength to his family to go through this testing time.

No comments:

Post a Comment