Friday, April 27, 2012

Attachment


Liyana is someone who accompanied me to Hakeem on my first day in MAIS to buy my dinner. She proceeds to be my camwhore partner when I have had enough with my books. She can speak under the pillow and I am still amazed on how she still managed to not be cyanotic after a good 1 hour under it. And thanks to her, I got to know there's someone name Sarjan Bego (frankly I don't remember the name exactly but we had a good time when we accidentally found this army's residence)

Puted wrote her phone number on my name on the paper stuck on our door. There are 7 others'name I don't know why she picked mine @_@. Our reception towards her is rather a cold one. Nury even want to throw her out of the window but lo and behold! we had a blast together the rest of our stay in MAIS. She was the one who taught me Bollywood dance. and yes, I didn't master even the shoulder shaking part.

My time in MAIS is a brief one. One year with few long breaks in between but the intensity of this friendship is rather deep given the short time, and it's still going on strong after 4 years. You never know. And I had a blast meeting the duo who was on a round the Europe trip. 4 years apart and 4 hours together in Prague, it's safe to say that nothing changes between us.

They've been up the Jungfrau and for making me jealous I ridiculed their "proper" meal, the delicious croissant =). Fact is, croissant is something that I eat when there's no other better option. Being someone who prefer bitter truth and not sweet lie, I had no qualm telling the fact to them. I got " akmrjuk ngn hg 2thaun byeeeeeeeee" (I wonder if she writes her patient notes with such nahu). Oh, she replied to my comment on Facebook within minutes after that.

You can give your stamp of approval that they have experience of living in India when crossing the road with them. What zebra lines? And the day I met them in Prague is the day where the memorial service is done. It's for a fellow student who died after being run over by a car. and there I was telling them to keep their keindiaan (a quality possesed by MSU- IMS students according to me) for another country. But we perused their keindiaan quality when getting into the furnicular up the Petrin Hill.

Us singing bunga angkasa while waiting for the tram.

When sending them off to Munich, if not because of having class on Monday, I would have already jump on the bus on the spot with them. Could imagine our 3 heads travelling ~ fantastic!


No comments:

Post a Comment