Monday, April 9, 2012

Italy Teaser

Buongiorno!

Land of curly haired people. I mean, curly curly, not wavy. You bump into curly hairs in a day more than you do in a year elsewhere.

Italy is as green as Malaysia is. But being in Italy made me realise that Malaysia does more pruning than Italy does. Czech Republic is far cry from being green the plants all are taking their sweet time waking up from winter hibernation.

The bridges in Venice are all steps except for exceptional few.

If you want to train yourself to be patient, get everywhere with waterbus when in Venice. The speed limit is never more than 20km/h. Once, the speed limit is 7km/h.

The paramedics maybe a highly skilled one. Reason being that the ambulance moves 6 times slower than any Czech or Malaysian ambulances.

To me, there are two types of statues in Italy, nudists and decent. I wen to Florence for the art paper, others mostly go there to see the nude David.

To date, the coolest train station in my opinion is the one in Manarola. It's at sea level and is directly in front of the sea. I don't care to wait hours for my train given that the weather is nice and I am waiting at Manarola train station.




No comments:

Post a Comment