Thursday, May 2, 2013

My Playground

The oppurtunity for one to give and to receive is abundant within the hospital compound.
Earlier today, again, I looked outside for a while through the glasswall of our education center.
2 men were walking to heir respective dstination. Just that their strides are not normal and it takes them extra extra time compared to us lucky person who have perfect pair of legs for walking to get from one point to another.

When I went to get the milk from the convenient store in front of the emergency department, I saw a wheelchair-bound man outside of it.
And poof! the opportunity to help materialised.
Just go and as if he needs any assistance or if he would like for you to get something from the store for him.

And as I walked towards the forensic department, I passed an elderly couple. The woman was walking with feet inwards and the man, he was holding tight to this woman's hand, a pillar for her to step forward.

And these are beyond the hospital room. I have lost count of how much lessons about life have I went through. Definitely, not less than my opportunity to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment