Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Going Back

was typing a post on hibiscus,
when the phone rang.
The other side spoke with a very low decibel.
Sakitkah?
Mulut mls btanya.
The next sentences really locked my mouth and freezed my heart beat.
Ayah Kila meninggal.
Called to be with Allah SWT.
My tears gave way.

We went upstairs.
Yassin just ended at the same time I took my place.
Tdengar suara yg kehilangan mengetuai bacaan tahlil yg seterusnya.
How strong.
But of course with a heartbreaking tone.
My tears gave way again
I never was like that
I'm a very good pretender
I don't show off my feeling
I can be really angry inside but outside,
no one ever notice
But this time, everytime her voice trailed off
with every hard breath that she takes
I felt as if my heart being pulled
And I can't suppress my feeling

Tomorrow, we have weekly microtest and biology lab.
some of us will sit for slide test to get the credit.
Our turn is a day after tomorrow.

Sudah besar rupanya kita di sini.
I was touched, really
I heard that everybody tiba2 stop studying
yg dekat fakulti
packed up and leave
automatically for yassin and tahlil recitation

embassy can't help at this moment
nor do online booking
but the hikmah behind duit tak sempat belanja, terlebih tukar duit crown
semuanya prevail time ni
Subhanallah

2 comments:

  1. hej! lynawan...my deepest sympathy for the lost...hope you will be ok...be strong...

    p.s.: all the best with the test too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :o( alfatihah buat ayah keyla!

    ReplyDelete