Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Malaysian Night 2009



Proudly brought to Hradec Kralove by Malaysian students studying in LFHK.
Because of the high demand? , two more tables were added.

Emcee of the evening.


VIP


Guests




Some of the hosts



Lecturers
Rupa-rupanya abg bijak yg ajar lab anat I dah kawin...sedeh ok.but this pic looks beutiful,so i upload la.





Dikir Barat. A very hyperactive tukang karut. Mengarut sungguh step2 beliau.


And in that evening there are people who tpaksa kena kahwin. bukan sbb kena tgkp basah tp sbb da xda org len nk kawen.
This is said to be Puteri Pasai (Princess of Pasai)

Hang Li Po. I'm sorry that I don't know that Princess Hang Li Po actually is bespectacled. hikhikhik

Puteri Siam. Lihat jariku, sekali ku gerengau kau, cali pun xbley lwn.
Actually my Latin lecturer was impressed with this actress.


I loooooooooveeeee this.
Indian dance.
My first time seeing Indian dance is in PLKN (National Service).
At that time, Twas my Indian friend dancing with bunyi lonceng kaki yg gemerincing.
Since then, I love Indian dance.


There's band performance too. I guess it will be our culture in few years time and honestly, I don't like the idea.
Gabus and rebana ubi would be doomed if that happens.


Laksamana Cheng Ho. Kreatif sungguh org2 props. Diambilnya jubah Kak Lah utk laksamana n dijadikannya winter cap (atau nama manjanya, anak tudung) sbg headdress laksamana. Owh, and I also don't know that Cheng Ho actually wear spectacle. Maju sungguh.

Eating spicy food competition. Please scan the picture and u'll find out that almost 90% of contestants are spicy food eater. LOL.


My anatomy lecturer. Salute!

A booth for traditional clothes was set up too.





There were lotsa food.
Satay (now I can say that I've an experience in making satay.~walaupun aku hny tolong cucuk sj)
Nasi Briyani.
Roti jala. Darya called it "something like spaghetti but pressed"
Chicken curry. In no time, what left is just the pot.
Chicken pie.
Kuah dhal.
and lotsa more.

Overall, I was happy on that night.
Ada la cuci mata sikit. (astaghfirullah,xnk buat dah lps ni, da bhari I x sng duduk sbb ni ok)
Just that I really really really tkezut + despise the unexpected announcement
"there'll be after party at Extreme bar after this event"
Assalamualaikum, we are Malaysian ok.
There's no such thing like after party after any of our event.
Psl industri hiburan tanah air tu mmg dah tlalu bkiblatkan Barat.
But hell no, overall us Malaysians don't have after party as our culture.
I'm really pissed off.

I would love to go to other Malaysian Night.
It's a great opportunity to know people.
And of course a Malaysian Night SANS after party.

No comments:

Post a Comment