Thursday, April 23, 2009

Random Thought

Ok, I was washing the dishes when this thought suddenly kicked in.
I never think of all random thought, I'm thinking about helping my mum and dad.
U know, doing stuff like helping in the kitchen, doing the laundry or run an errand at the nearest shop.
I totally miss those chances.
Random isn't it.
I bet nobody would miss such a thing.


But I'm missing it right now.
I'm even thinking of doing all the house chores this summer.
I want to do the dishes, then sweeping and mopping, doing the laundry, tidying my brothers bed and ironing all our clothes.
Yeah, me myself think that I've lost my marbles.

Looking back, I was never happy when my mom or dad asked my favor to run something for them.
I maked faces and refused.
A complete disgrace I was.
I'm ashamed of my former self.
Choosing to continue watching those craps on TV rather than helping out my folks.
U see, doing the cleaning every single day was not my thing
As long as it appears satisfying to me, why bother mopping every day?
Just a waste of my adipose reservoir (*nod*-I used to practise that thinking)
Lebih kurang mcm prinsip ahli dorm ms upper form
'makanan, selagi tak berkulat selagi tu boleh makan.ayaq, selagi tak berkeladak, selagi tu boleh minum'
(ada kaitan ka?)
I know that's gross.
I nearly faint everytime I recall this memory.
LOL


And now, I'm glad to swap those moments with any of my free time.
In my condition, I feel that I can't do much for my folks.
Studying set aside.
All the responsibility that should be mine is passed on to my brother.
I envy him. *green*
As I see it, doing things for your parents is a very precious opportunity.
I can sense the joy in helping them
The smile across their face
The small but meaningful contribution a child can offer to the parents
The strong invisible bond that emit intense love and appreciation.
The beauty of it all
Favours...

So, people, if your parents ask for your help, don't hesitate.
Just go and be a good son/daughter with big heart.
Even if they don't ask for any, just offer your hand would you?
You never know, maybe tomorrow or maybe soon enough you'll be in the same boat as me.
Since you have this opportunity, go grab it.
Moreover, u don't lose anything don't you.

Mak, abah, pray that I pass this first year so that I can go home and serve the house.
hihihi.
Owh, I seriously miss helping out my parents
*silent tears*
*blowing nose*

2 comments:

  1. bler ms keyla ngan kak syifa bersih2 toilet ni?

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh eh eh, aku ngn ila cuci jugak okeh.
    cuma penampilan km tlalu 'bgaya'
    so gambaq km buat koleksi peribadi
    ni kat manor kt Loch Lomond ms PMS

    ReplyDelete