Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cuti-cuti Czech : Pec Pod Sněžkou

Pec Pod Sněžkou, means oven under the snow in English and ketuhar di bawah salji in Malay.
It is a small town inside

Krkonossky National Park in Giant Mountain range, if u see it in the map, it's the border between Czech and Poland.

We stayed at this pension

Don't judge a book by its cover.
The 3 of us settled inside a large room that can accommodate 6 at the uppermost floor.
It's so European, we can see the Bobsleigh track and the stream.
The scenery only lacks cows (it would be great when there are cows-I'm serious)
Breakfast are included (too bad, they were short on eggs on the day we were there)

Anyway, our first mission is to take the chairlift up the mountain.
Our way to the station was filled with wows, cantiknyes (cantiknyas for me) and countless stops every few seconds.
U can't help those when all of these are around you.








And after what feels like eternity, we arrived to this


After quite a long period of this


At last we were there, ready to ascend


I lik their style here.
Even we are taking chair lift, there's no need for locker to store our things, they even bring their bikes on the chairlift.
This kind of chairlift I mean


I'm so happy and grateful that I have the chance to connect with nature, to feel the grandeur of the green,





and revising geography topic-different type of plant at different altitude (it has been 6 years kn since the last class of geography)

Anyway, we changed into another chairlift at

In English means, pink mountain and gunung merah jambu in Malay.

We walk around first and it's like the setting in Fantaghiro




I took the second chairlift with a Czech woman, practise my Czech a lil bit and when I ran out of Czech words, the scenery was my saviour.


And my handphone beep 4 times, telling me I'm in Poland
Too bad, our counterpart in Poland, who are supposed to be at the other side of the mountain were not there
We said that we would wave them from the top *sigh*
Yosh, we're now at the topmost point in Czech Republic/Poland
Presenting to you


and more of it


Adeh, xlrt upload dah.
I've things to do.
I'll continue this in the next post.

Pictures are from my own collection and my travelling companions (Zetty, Aina, Dalila, Aini)

No comments:

Post a Comment