Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ahoj

Been infected with lazy syndromes these few days.
Lazy to study.
Lazy to drop comments on people's blogs.
And lazy to update this blog (lap habuk kt ceruk2 blog)

Basically, life have been pretty dull.
I have a feeling that this school year would be a dull one.
It started off with unceromonious celebration of Eid (my housemates and me overslept and had our Eid delicacies in our PJs.we missed this year's Eid prayer =[ )
Then, I started school with a broken arm and missed practically all blood drawing sessions in Physiology labs.
I even missed the chance to participate in recent Igames in Olomouc.

Pstt, however on a brighter note, I tried squash with only a hand and it was so refreshing
Squash is great!
Recapping the Igames, I feel it was too short and not as happening as the previous year.
However, I really enjoyed the evening session.
Olomouc did a great job.
It would be good if we can camp a little longer in Olomouc and compete till we drop.
My hosts were very welcoming and I ended up staying in the same place with Kak Ejai and Kirin.
In high school, it never cross my mind that I would sat across Kak Ejai eating filet-o-fish.
Thanks girls for taking me to McD.
I know I was a bit jakun.
U can't blame me, I'd never been to McD in Czech , so how am I supposed to know that they don't have free ketchup and peppers?hahahaha
I forgive u 2 for talking bout my jakuness when I was spread eagle, deeply engrossed in dreamland.

In all the dullness of this school year, I've learnt perhaps too many things.
When I was scared and unsure during my check ups, there were random people pop out from nowhere, helping me despite my limited Czech, talked with me when I have no one to talk to and I even got to improve my Czech.
People folded my laundry in a nick of time, helped me cook the rice, asking me if I'm doing well, etc.
In this year's Igames, even I didn't get the chance to participate, it's compensated with me extending my connection.
Mind you, I'm not the type who easily get along with people I just know for hours.
But I quickly get along with Siti, to names a few.
Plus, I really enjoyed the company of Kirin and Kak Ejai.
For me, personally this Igames has done its job-untuk merapatkan ukhuwah sesama pelajar Malaysia di Czech.

I have tonnes to say but I'm just too lazy.
To those who make my days, thank you from the bottom of my heart.



I'm sending flying kisses to y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment