Friday, November 27, 2009

Devotion and Allah Is Going To Take Care Of Me

Salam Aidiladha n Eid Mubarak!!!
I've been celebrating 2 Eidul Adha and 2 Eidul Fitr away from home.
That means I've gone without the usual serunding daging, rendang daging and ketupat daun palas for 4 times already.

This year's Aidil Adha started off at 630 am for me.
I had last night fish crackers and milk di pagi raya!
Then off to the faculty and wrote immunology test at 7.30 am.
We got off earlier and went to Medium for Eidul Adha prayer.
It's good to see everyone after 2 months not seeing each other and to see new additions to the community.

We did takbeer.
I don't know which version is it but I totally miss the takbir version back home.
The melancholic verses talking about Allah greatness.
Humza lead the prayer and delivered qhutbah afterwards in English and the doctor delivered another qhutbah in Arabic.
Humza talked about doing what is ordered by God, what is asked by Muhammad SAW.
The qhutbah by him was so touching that I had to hold back my tears.
I don't know about others.
How can u not be touched when he said, when Hajar was left with little Ismail in the middle of nowhere under the scorching sun with no water whatsoever and just a bunch of tamar (correct me pls, if I'm wrong), she asked Ibrahim AS is this Allah's order?
And when Ibrahim said yes, she said "If then, I know, Allah is going to take care of us"

I've never realise this before.
When u are in the most critical times or in any times of your life and death and the life after, u are always being watched over, and only if u know, Allah is taking care of you, there's nothing to be afraid of.
Isn't that sweet?



I'm a sensitive person.
I bet it's not a common knowledge because I always put up straight faces when I'm hurt, when I'm scolded etc.

The last presentation is saved for next time because Prof Holecek said "because some of you are so devoted...blablabla"
boleh saya ambil hati dgn ayat itu?

I'm sorry but how can I not excuse myself from the schedule when Allah is taking care of me and He said today is a day for celebration and reminescence?
We are asking for early leave because we want to go for prayer.
It's nothing compared to making morning classes optional annually CONSIDERING people who are knocked out by alcohol from last evening ball.
But to look at the remark positively, thank you for the compliment.
We are devoted.
=p

3 comments:

  1. yes.. because we are devoted to HIM only!!
    Lina, khutbah tu sangat touching. it's simple yet meaningful..
    1st raya korban yang terasa besarnya pengorbanan nabi ibrahim sehinggakan ALLAH abadikan sirahnya sepanjang zaman..

    ReplyDelete
  2. boleh2, ambil hati dgn ayat tu. we are so devoted :D post2 lina makin menarik, makin suka sy baca :)

    p/s: tq dah ubahkan comment setting :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kak Wanie : pandai dia susun khutbah tu. hrp2 qhutbah back home pun best mcm tu
    Kak Lene : hehehe, tq for the compliment. n neni zac

    ReplyDelete