Friday, November 6, 2009

Update

My cast has been removed.
Radius is recovering but my skin is all dry and it itches like crazy.
And when scratched, it comes off in flakes (look something like megadandruff)
Doctor says it will takes usually min 3 months for fracture to completely recover.
It feels weird after the the cast is removed.
I tried to elevate my hand and zap!!! the pain hits.
If u ask me how does it feel.
My answer is,
it feels like part of your bone is left at the original position while the other part elevates.
It's some illusion like the bone is breaking.

I asked the doctor for supporter and he gave me the prescription and voila is the thing


Costs me 304 kc.

And the doctor recommends me to go for physiotherapy sessions.
Ay, money matters here.
But then, health comes first.
Since the cast been removed, my confidence to use the broken wrist drops.
Plus, the doctor says I should not use the broken arm except for physiotherapy.
Apart from money, time does matter.
I hope I can make some time for the session and I pray harder that it doesn't cost me a designer handbag.
Btw, here is one of the videos we watched today.
So funny
Hmm,tried a few times to no avail.
Click here to view it.

4 comments:

  1. macam dalam cerita naruto

    ReplyDelete
  2. hej! lynawan...haiyah, what's happened to you? hope you broken wrist will be okay then...take care...

    ReplyDelete
  3. azwan : agak la kan
    Oli : baek, I'll try
    Danial : I tried to be a heroin.tq

    ReplyDelete