Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tag Dari Cik Olivia

Person who tagged : Olivia Chin
Starting time : huh?

Name : an Arabic for Grace
Full name : highly PNC
Sibling(s): 3
eye colour : iris hitam bak bidadari =p, sclera putih dicemari garis merah
Shoe size : 8 saiz Malaysia (sebab saya anak Malaysia)
Height : 167-168 cm
What are you wearing right now : superficially ~ hair band, hoodie and training pants
Favourite number : 9
Favourite drink : laici!!!!!!!
Favourite month : December, because that's when I was born and it's when we start the recollection of the year
Where do you live : in a dowry town somewhere in Bohemia
Hair : rest assured, I'm not bald, yet
Favourite breakfast : it depends

Have you ever
Broken a bone : nope, I broke 2 bones instead
Been in a police car : nope but I'be been in police tank
Fallen for a guy/girl in a short period of time : mungkin pernah
Fallen asleep in school : certainly yes
Broken someone's heart : I think Dr Krs did it for me and Neo during our dissection of the cadaver back in 2009
Cried when someone died : yeah, because they are dear to me
Swam in the ocean : yonks ago
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : nope, I always pick sleep first
Saved e-mails : isn't it automatically done
Been cheated on : if you count all the tests and exam, I think many hundreds, or even thousands of people cheated. it's as same as cheated on the other participant

What
Your room look like : cosy enough and homey enough
What is right beside you : books!!!!
What is the last thing you ate : tic tac

Ever Had
Chicken pox : mak said I did
Sore throat : of course you dope, I've been living for 21 years
Stitches : never

Do You
Believe in love at first sight : heard of it but never give a thought about it
Like picnics? : I do!!!!!!like the ones we used to have in my childhood hometown.

Who
Who did you last yell at? : I've been a good girl that I don't really remember about it
Who was the last person you danced with? : I don't dance with, I dance for
Who last made you smile? : I smile a lot I don't remember when is the last time

Final Questions
What are you listening to right now? : someone in the kitchen sorting stuff
What did you do today? : I do a lot of things, obviously
Are you the oldest? : eldest child in my family
Indoors or outdoors? : I'll take both

Last person who
You talked to on the phone ? : Aina, pi letak teloq kat luaq.nanti dia tegak sebab gerhana. *or something like that*
Made you cry? : I rarely cry.mostly I cried because of pressure of the responsibility
You went to the mall with ? : many people
Who cheered you up ? : many people

Have you
Been to Mexico ? : no
Been to USA ? : tak

Random
Have a crush on someone? : I have crush on many people
What books are you reading right now? : no book
Best feeling in the world? : when u feel grateful
Future kids name? : I'll see to this when I bore a child
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? : I don't put them on my bed
What's under your bed? : puzzles
Favourite sport (s) : swimming
Favourite place : nature
Who do you really hate? : I despise the behaviour not the people in whole
Do you have a job? : I'm paid to study, how's that?
What time is it now? : 543 pm
With however long it took you to complete this, post as " banyak tanya betul!" and tag 15 people not tagging anyone

3 comments:

  1. weh, what happened masa dissection time tu? krs wat pe kat ko ngan neo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aina rsnya Dr. Krs tlg potong keluar jantung kadaver tu untuk kami. isn't that the same as broken someone's heart.in this case broken someone heart fron its arteries and veins la. =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! it's so cool to be paid to study. kalau aku la, sure aku score..takdela macam skg. hahaha

    ReplyDelete