Wednesday, January 21, 2009

First Post, Second Blog

Salam, Hello, Bonjour, Dobry den.
Hi there.
Actuallly,this blog exist because I accidentally deleted my former, much missed and treasured blog by the name Till We Meet Again.
I wanted to get rid of an ads which I hate so much but ended up deleting the blog.
My collection of nearly 2 years went down the drain just like that.
Whoosh!
Blogspot or maybe my internet setting on my pc hasn't been easy to me.
I can't sign in let alone create a new blog.
Whenever I click on comment on other's blog, a page full with Czech words appear before me.
Many thanks but I'm not that advance in my Czech.
Luckily my senior Kak Koin helped me to create this new one.
Haven't got time to fully update this blog.
Biophysics written final and oral final is seducing me.
Hope to come back soon.
Till then.

3 comments:

  1. hej! lyna...welkome back to the blogsphere...and i am the first person to be your blog follower! yippeeee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. owhh my name! *tersipu2 malu..LoL!*

    ReplyDelete