Friday, January 30, 2009

Lesson from Experience

I always have problem with pronounciation.
Even when I speak Penang accent, people find it well, weird.
and my pronounciation can't be any weirder since I've come to understand some Korean and Japanese.
And so, when you watch Japanese dramas at the time where you actually should listen to the Czech tapescript.
You must expect nothing but to be the only person who fails Czech conversation test.
Worst, you drag someone who's taking the test with you into the well.

But after, ahem, analysing why I should retake the conversation test.
I realise that it was my way (or strategy) of answering is looped.
You know, when you take up language class, when the teacher asks you what you did on Sobota (Saturday), you shouldn't just answer
"I went on a date"
or
"I surf the internet"
Rather, you should describe your day from the moment you rise to the moment you go to sleep.
Tell her that you make the breakfast,you went to the bathroom,you brush your teeth, you wash yourself, you go to school, you were in school etc. etc.

Lesson no 2,keep listening to the tapescript.
I have a complaint here.
They should put up some english subtitles on their tv programmes so that I can learn in a more interesting way.
The only person who's willing to hear my lousy Czech and reply back is the grandma at the porter lodge.
So,my conversation in Czech is limited only to asking
"Mate klic?"
and understand
"Klic neni tady"
(Lihat, tak sufficient lgsg kn?)

Lesson 3
When you are in supermarket our when you shop, do take a look (or twice or thrice) at the label.
My habit of reading labels and packaging seems to benefit me.
Be sensitive to your surrounding.

I don't think people would understand what I'm trying to convey here.
I always have problem with communication (OMG, what am I?)
Lucky thing I didn't apply to study international relationship course.
(maaf tiada gambar,pemilik blog agak heavy bone untuk mengupload)

2 comments:

  1. oh aq agak kurang faham tentang apa yg cuba disampaikan..
    oh btw,aq dah follow ur blog..=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pikah : respon yg mmg dipredict sjk awl. makasih follow me

    ReplyDelete