Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My First Summer

Literally. (coz it's always summer back home =))
Well, 4 credit tests greet me into my first summer.
They r 4 if I do pass all of them.
If not it would be more than 4.
Credit = ticket for final examination
Final examination?
Sadly, the whole June is final examination period.
Yeah, I only will have final on 2 days (again, if I do pass both.if not, repeat!I say, repeat!)
But seeing the list of questions, 1 month should be enough if I do nothing except study 24/7
199 questions for anatomy and 103 questions for histology and any 3 of 85 slides (I repeat, 85 slides) to be examined.
All ORALLY.

Hakuna matata.
Saya boleh.
Malaysia boleh. (cikgu BM saya kata frasa ni salah, should be Malaysia dapat)
Kami boleh.Alhamdulillah, I'm done with Latin.
Just need to collect my credit for Biology
And can't wait to collect the credit for histology and anatomy so that I can book the dates.
I'll be a busy bee this June.

But, hakuna matata again.
I love it when I'm occupied.

Sometime, I'm so optimistic.
Seeing that my seniors passed their 1st year.
Sometime, I get goosebump.
Because the fact that we can't figure out what is ahead.
Since I'm in Czech, I've begin to believe in rezeki (but still believing in effort though)
Will my path be smooth or rough?

Hahaha.
It makes me green with envy thinking that some people is packing their bags for home
Some even in their home right now (I mean home with your biological family)
Photo from Uniq.

And I'm here, still don't know the dates for my final examination.

Whatever.
It part and parcel of life.
I'd better live my life.
And prepare for battle.
Hakuna matata
Lina dapat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment