Thursday, May 14, 2009

New Home

Finally, hard work paid for me.
Found an apartment at last.
Bonuses are there is balcony an the landlord is ordering us whole new furnitures.
Even though we need to share the bedroom, it's compensate with having all 4 under the same roof.
And unexpectedly also coming with the package is Assoc. Prof Dasa Slizova living few floors above us.
She even offered to 'control' us *run!!!!eh no, lock door!hehehehe*

In these nearly 8 years, moving in and out has been a regular thing for me.
However, I must say that this time, it's quite something to look forward to.
Honestly, in my life, it never crossed my mind that I'll be living in a rented space/apartment/house
My family lives in our own home and other places that I used to live in you can say that is supported.
Meaning, the rent and etcetera is taken care by my guardian, government etc.

I love learning new things.
Somehow, I feel that since I signed the agreement, another thing is in my control.
To gain control over anything for me is a hard job.
It is responsibility.
I wonder how would it be next.
The monthly payment.
The saving of water and energy (which I usually ignore because hey, someone is paying for me)
The prospect of managing a home.
The experience of living separately from people from my country.
And the first to come is moving out!
Yeah, things like packing up and leave.
And unpacking.
With final examinations around the corner.
Vauw!!!!

I'm looking forward to this next phase.
Wish that things run smoothly.

3 comments:

  1. slamat berpindah. mesti syok. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaahhh.. slmat berjiran dgn ktorg.. dgn Dasa gk.. hehe.. bodek2 la Dasa tuh.. mane la tau kn.. kut2 nnti senang final ngn die.. xpun leh tumpang gi klas hari2 nek kete die.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. azwan : terima kasih.harapnya syiok la.
    rainiey : huih, Dasa maen ka bodek2 ni.nek keta dia?no,no.I nk tgk 'jiran' I lari kejar bas tiap2 pagi.hikhikhik

    ReplyDelete