Monday, May 11, 2009

Potrebuju Byt

Ok, I think this is the umpteenth time I've gone thru the umpteenth apartments ads
You see, I don't have so much free time to browse again and again
But I need to move out from this place before the final examination month

No,no,no
It's totally not a good idea to stay in Palachova this June
What's with skipped meals and hundreds of question to be revised
I'm sure everyone will have PMS even it's not their time of the month
And the ever lousy plumbing system will add more fuel to the fire

So, Marcella has found 2 apartments, which I hope meet our endless requirements
Owh yes, in this case, Marcellan and Lida are both working up to their job description
About Petra, I don't think she is interested in her job

Nevertheless, I gained so much experience
Maybe I'll add properties agent in my resume
and not to mention, now I get it why Malaysia is in it current state nowadays
In a community, different people have different requirement
Some people choose to live glamorously
Some can make do with anything regular
And some people prefer to live on a budget
Some people splurge too much
Some people spend moderately'
While some people stack their money in bank and live on other's

And unfortunately, there are so much different points to be filled in the column
compared to similar points
So, I'm here, confused and angry at myself, because I don't know how to share a common view with others

Other things that I learned,
In life, U can't get all the things you want
In order to receive, U must give
Generally, in Hradec Kralove, it's hard to find a 4 rooms apartment
3 rooms apartments exist but with a limited number
2 rooms are plenty
whilst 1 room is possible

Also to be taken into consideration, finding a furnished house
which the availability corresponds to the facts mentioned above

That's all rambling from me.
Yours truly.

3 comments:

  1. to tink about others too much in our action, sumtime just gv us headache :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah,and heart attack sometimes

    ReplyDelete