Tuesday, May 26, 2009

SĪ VIS PĀCEM, PARĀ BELLUM!

If you want peace prepare for the war.
I have 11 days (if I still cling to my booked date) to study 85 slides and less than 150 questions
this is microscopic view of matured placenta

and there's this saying from anatomy department website
"The older lecturers say: When chestnut trees blossom, be preparing for anatomical final exam"
yah2, I've been preparing for anatomy twice every week all year long.

I doubt myself if I can make it through, this June and early July.
But then, asking whoever, everybody would feel that they are not ready.
And I came into this conclusion.
If we don't take the risk, we'll be not ready forever.
Creepy?Cold sweat?
Yes.Yes. Except the butterfly isn't in m stomach yet.
But I know, I need to have confidence in myself.
And I have confidence in Allah.
I want to make it through.
Lina dapat!

2 comments:

  1. the slide pic..is it maternal placenta?
    hahaahaaa ye2 je, dah xingt sgt :o(

    neway good luck for final..
    yup! believe in urself..all out in our part and the rest leave it to Him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fetal+maternal
    I need that badly,thank u
    n same goes 2 u

    ReplyDelete