Wednesday, March 10, 2010

777 Erk!!!

Gomen ne aunty Naz,
I just have 7 folders, so I pick up the 7th pic in the 7th folder.
So, 'ere goes



This is the informal photo of my batch back in high school.
There should be 123 people altogether in this photo but 1 person missed the session.
I'm the most left in second line.
The venue is what we called padang puteri, tho the girls lebih prefer untuk exercise atas katil rather than go for games at this field
We were standing on large steps that usually used for spectators when there's match
It is at this field that I know I can be a keeper for my handball team.
From where we were standing, we get a whole view of Bukit Mertajam erect on its own sans any other bukit di kiri mahupun kanan.
And at the end of the field, there is a tasek kiut miut owned by our neighbour, Pusat Kokurikulum Pulau Pinang
It is the favourite spot for the boys to sneak out at night to buy nasi kandar and of course cigarette.
Allah knows what else they do, those boys!
Anyway, thanks to them, we get our supply of nasi kandar and the order was once so large that the mamak nasi kandar have to prepare another batch and we got to eat our nasi kandar at 3 in the morning.
Those days, when we were teens.
= 0

I shall tag nobody since most bloggers I know are rather busy nowadays, but thanks for tagging me aunty Naz.
I actually love <3>

2 comments: