Thursday, March 25, 2010

I used to be obsessed with Restu Barakah
I used to be obsessed with floor no 8
Of all places, I hoped that I can stay as long as possible in the balcony
I waited for school breaks anxiously
But at the end, I realise that I must let go
And so, I packed the yesterdays nicely
And sent it away silently
So I keep charging forward, at least that's what I think I've done
And so I move on
Without me realising, setiap jam yang teringat
jadi setiap beberapa jam teringat
kemudian, jadi setiap hari teringat
dan kemudian jadi setiap minggu dan setiap bulan
and then it's there no more
Thankful I am
But then, that news did touch at my heart
She's somewhere in the land of unconsciousness
In my position, I shouldn't feel anything
because she's just no one to me
We've never met
I just heard stories about her, stories that maked me put on a plastic face and kept listening and seeing the expression of how much the láska is for her
All these seem surreal
like some chapter in a novel
I don't pinch myself, but I use the internet to verify things
But to u, I wish you can recover back to normal
And be happy again
U just have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment