Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Reply To You

U said
take years and lots of events

I say
it surely does ;)

U said
Janji yang tertulis di Loh Mahfuz

I say
Exactly!when something is meant to be it's meant to be.
Many years passed by where we walked the road parallelly, never crossing
But here we are, thousand of miles from where we first met, our paths at last, crossing

U said
cepatlah datang sini!

I say
It won't be soon but I will be there again after some time.

For 4 long years, we went through our teen, minding each other business.
It never cross my mind that 3 years after that, we would camp at your place together.
2 years more, we watched as the fireworks blasted the new year eve sky, went to IKEA for 15 brief minutes, seeing you sewing your own curtain and lots more happening.
Thank you for the wonderful times and for everything
Semoga Allah memberkati kita dan semoga ukhuwwah ini dirahmatinya.
Amin.

2 comments: