Monday, January 17, 2011

Rasa Sayang

The presence.
The memories, good or bad.
The phone calls.
The gestures and exchanges.
This whole lifetime, eversince you get out of the infancy amnesia.
The people along the way.
Home, preschool, elementary, high school, preparation programme up to university.
Deceased or not.
Happy or sad.
Thank you, thank you for colouring up my life.
Thank you for being there in my photographs, for celebrating the birthdays, for fretting over things with me, for travelling with me, studying with me, eating with me, crying with me and doing anything with me.
It has been such a great blessing.

You know what, there are times like these.
Out of the blue, that I remember many people in my life and am grateful that they were and are there.
And feel a surge of affection for them.
They can be a room away, a continent away, a decade left and even unreachable.
Thank you Allah for giving me this wonderful worldly pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment