Saturday, March 19, 2011

Rantings

This week passed at unusually fast pace.
After rise, I would go to classes which ends at half past 1 and when I think I've only covered 20% of what should have been done that day (minus class), it's time for bed.
I don't really think that my life this week has been that hectic but oh well.
I'll just hope that next week would creep.
I really need to feel like that.

Anyway, the moon felt unusually close today.
It's a bright full moon and the stars seem rather dim today.
The weather has been such a darling, until last 4 days and yesterday evening, we even had snowfall.
And to day it was freezing cold even though the thermometer said that it's 9 degrees.
I need to dig for those layers again.
This winter has been cold but we were snowed in for the whole December, only.
Which is quite unusual due to the facts ~ snow usually come starting january and would stay in as long as 3 months or so, where there would be piles of them continously. And snow means messy affair. This year, messy affair almost wasn't there.

I had many wrapped things this week.
And it's not even my birthday!
I guess that heals my heart.
Handling unreasonable attitudes, feeling rather unproductive and delayed workloads.
Maybe sometime you are bound to encounter this simultaneously.
The housemates have been really helpful too.
Things like eating dinner together and scrubbing the kitchen while talking about stuff really are good therapies.
I'll miss this in the future.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment